About the Job
- Receive calls from customers and either assist them with their questions, or take a message for the proper party.
- Ensure that all bid documents and correspondence to larger clients is properly packaged and prepared for shipment.
- Schedule client conference calls, video conference sessions and meetings in the company conference room.
- Prioritize daily administrative tasks to ensure that projects are completed on time.
- Submit employee time sheets and expenses to payroll each week.
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred.
- Grade: good.
- Experience :1-3 years.
- Strong computer skills and MS Office proficiency.
- Very good command of English .
- Maximum age 30 years.
- Working hours : 9 Am :5 Pm.
- Salary: attractive salary based on interview.
- Location : Maadi