Implementation and commitment to the strategic plan and the manner of the Director of the Department and complete the tasks assigned to him in full.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Commitment to the annual plan and strategy developed.
- Preparing catalogs for the products produced by the company.
- Prepare periodic reports and submit them to the Director of Administration.
- Review the quantities of products to be sold.
- Prepare and review product price lists and lists.
- Maintain regular files of contracts and sales documents.
- Contact existing customers to ensure that their requests are properly met and that new applications are secured.
- Communicate with prospective customers, introduce them to the company’s products, and respond to their inquiries with a view to submitting offers and securing applications.
- Coordinating with the Finance and Investment Department to follow up the collection of invoices due to customers in the term.
- Follow-up transfers of the company’s products to customers.
- Prepare periodic and non-periodic reports on sales activities and submit them to the Director of Administration.
- Organizing the preservation of documents and public statements of the Department in regular files and updating them continuously.
- Exercise financial and administrative powers vested in it within the list of powers and internal and financial rules adopted by the company.
- perform any other similar tasks and responsibilities within his / her jurisdiction and upon the commission of his / her direct supervisor.
Preferably have experience in sales of similar products.
Skills and abilities
- Negotiation skills.
- Skills in communication, coordination and interaction at work.
- Ability to persevere and compete.
- Computer proficiency.
- Fluency in Arabic and English.
Training courses in sales and marketing.